As a part of the exhibition Between There and There: Anathomy of Temporary Migrations students of Cultural Studies, from Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in Rijeka, held an alternative exhibition guidance on March 14, 2017. The exhibition is opened within the EU project, Risk Change.
Participants of the alternative guidance:
- Ana Javor and Katarina Petrović – guidance through artworks of Ana Hušman, Postcards
- Jana Milošević – guidance through artworks of Ana Hušman, Postcards, and
Silvia Hell, A Form of History
- Doria Mohorović – guidance through artworks of h.arta group, About home and Being Away / Fridge Notes
- Tena Šola Vujčić – guidance through artwork of Andreja Kulunčić, Bosnians, Out! Workers Without Borders
- Bela Bračko-Milešević – guidance through artworks of Duga Mavrinac/Božena Končić Badurina, Will Do… Will Do… But How?!, and Vida Popovici, Migrant Monument